AIM
poop

Sad Larry Sad Larry

wow

sink in your shit man :)

Low Resoluted Short Ep.1 Low Resoluted Short Ep.1

lool

its not so bad a good begining you draw well can you tell me what program did you use best of luck :]

shrizumalonito responds:

Well, first off, thank you for the good score. Second, alot of animators use this program. It's called Macromedia Flash 8. Yes i know you might have never heard of this program and it is difficult to find. I got my software at a Goodwill store, so no help there. But there are alternatives you can find online. Try Googling for Flash 8.

Hotel california 2009 Hotel california 2009

maaan i love that song

whan i was younger they teached me how to play it on guitar :D

An Awesome Halloween An Awesome Halloween

pleeeaaaseeee

Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

pleaaaseee

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

man i insist

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Egoraptooooooor

please help me i want to make animations and i thought about you, im still an amateur and dont even know how to make an animation i like to draw and im reallly good at it pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssseee help me you or someone member of newgrounds send me a message or something but pleeeaaaaaaaseeee tell me how or what program should i download to start making animations!!!!!!!!! plus i love your vids :D i rate it nine because on infinite bits you said nowone should submit a ten star because nothing is perfeect :D:D:D

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

thaaaaaat explain everything

lol im your biggest fan man y love your animations how was it on infinite bits i love your animations specialy girlchan in paradise both episodes, keep uploading man youre the best.

Tarboy Tarboy

omg

its perfect i wish tarboy is complete man your animation is great!

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

burn baby burn !

egoraptor youre the man i love your animations looking fordward fore more lol! seriosly teach me how to do those great animations :]